Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (BOC Hong Kong) on the 12th with the World Bank announced the launch of “BOC Hong Kong – World Bank Emerging Markets Bond Fund”.
BOC Hong Kong and the World Bank that day fund distribution ceremony held in Hong Kong. According to the introduction of BOC Hong Kong, which is Hong Kong’s first Chinese-theme of Global Emerging Markets Bond Fund.according to plan, this fund of not less than 85% of the net asset value issued by the World Bank will invest in “emerging markets” and “commodity national currency denominated fixed income instruments; up to 15% of net assets will be invested in offshore government bonds and U.S. Treasury securities in order to maintain liquidity, active risk management purposes.
BOC Hong Kong Asset Management Chief Executive Officer of Au King-lun said that this fund will help reduce the credit risk of investment in emerging market local currency bonds.
this fund dollar category of minimum subscription amount of HK $ 10,000, $ 1,000 minimum subscription amount of U.S. dollar category, available for subscription on June 14 to July 20, the first six months dividend, followed by expected quarterly dividend. (Reporter Wu Zheng)
Editor: Ji Xiang]
> Hong Kong and Macao News Highlights:
- Secret Premier Zhou Enlai personally approved the construction of Hong Kong “Water for Life”
- the new Government, deputy director of the first round of the 39 finalists interview
- Mainland visitors, consumption patterns change to Hong Kong to the number of the chemotactic frequency amount to reduce
- · Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Region 12 session of the National People’s Congress election campaigns start
- Leung Chun-ying to respond to the impression of “serious hawks” such as frequency of visit to the community and the public discussion
- Hong Kong Family is most important to children of parents honor to give pocket money “
- Hong Kong will host more than 300 activities to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR)
- Lights Rambling: the city “hot fill” Hong Kong “cram schools” 15 years
the selection of