11, Canadian Ambassador to China David Mulroney to respond to the the Jiun killings, he said the matter pitiful, but it is the case, students with no security risk.
Canadian Ambassador David Mulroney told this reporter that the Jiun case is a terrible tragedy in Canada is “rare”. Canadian society as a whole are deeply shocked and saddened. Canadian donors have funded the Jiun family travel and related costs in Canada. The people of Canada to Jiun-named scholarship donations.The murderer has repeatedly published the discrimination of Chinese speech, the Mulroney said there was no evidence to suggest that Canada any signs of foreign students. Canada is still one of the safest countries in the world.
Mulroney stressed that should not be too much emphasis on the killer speech. “Compared with the remarks of an abnormal personality, the Canadian action is more representative of the attitude of the country’s Chinese and Chinese students.” He said, the Chinese have successfully integrated into the Canada, the Chinese community to flourish, and constantly enhance their economic vitality. have a positive impact on Canadian culture. (Reporter Chu letter Yan)
Editor: Ji Xiang]
> Chinese News Highlights:
Who? · Confucius Institute the
- what got him into the thinking behind the demonization of the Confucius Institute
- many Malaysian Chinese youth will be the first to take the face-to-face dialogue with the Prime Minister
- foreigner to buy a house in the United States greatly increased 24% as the second largest buyer
- New York Chinese life than the worst ghettos owned a number of “ranking”
- Legislative Assembly election turnout was low Wu Zhenhua: Chinese participation in politics should be more positive
- plus killed University students sent a letter to thank all walks of life with its name based scholarships family
- there will be no delay in the Philippines alien identification card applications run within five days
- European Cup, pulling the football economy, “Spanish industry, Chinese entrepreneurs to grab opportunities