Hong Kong has always been the largest of the Qin Dynasty Exhibition will be held from July 25 to 26 November was held at the Hong Kong Museum of History. Coincided with the return of Hong Kong 15th anniversary, 120 Qin relics will pass through 2,000 years of history of dust, tribute to the young SAR of Hong Kong people “dialogue”. The news agency issued Tan Daming photo
HONG KONG, June 13 (Reporter Gu Siyu) Hong Kong’s biggest ever Qin Dynasty Exhibition will be held July 25 to November 26 at the Hong Kong Museum of History. Coincided with the return of Hong Kong 15th anniversary, 120 Qin relics will pass through 2,000 years of history of dust, tribute to the young SAR of Hong Kong people “dialogue”.
exhibition themes dominate the world: the eternal kingdom of Emperor Qin Shi Huang “. Over 100 exhibits at the national level cultural relics accounted for about 40% and 20 terracotta figures are national treasures, including five with the painting. There are also rare to see Qin and Qin gold, jade and bronze.
Hong Kong Permanent Secretary for Home Affairs, Mr Raymond Young, said in a press conference on the 13th, the terracotta figures difficult to exit the exhibit, the number of strictly limited to less than 10, this exhibition of terracotta figures the number of record .comprehensive types of
exhibition of terracotta figures, including General figurines, legislation shot figurines, kneeling figurines infantry figurines, the Matrimony figurines, the Cavalry figurines, one hundred play figurines, pommel horse, and traveling. Chief Curator of the Hong Kong Museum of History Xiao Lijuan specifically pointed out that so far a total of nine generals figurines unearthed, one of them will come to Hong Kong.
Why exhibitions, as the theme to the terracotta warriors and horses as celebrating the return of the 15th anniversary of one of the programs? Mr Young said, because the terracotta warriors and horses of the 20th century China, and even the world’s most important archaeological discoveries. Xiao Lijuan claimed that the Qin Dynasty relics to reproduce the formation process of the Chinese dominate the situation, witnessed the Lingnan region, including Hong Kong, was officially incorporated into the central governance.
Hong Kong Leisure and Cultural Services, Mrs Betty Fung pointed out that the exhibition is to spend about $ 30 million yuan, of which about half of the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. A four-month extension is expected to visit the target of 40 million.
This is since the establishment of the Hong Kong Museum of History, the largest thematic exhibition. Another feature of the exhibition is the use of multimedia technology, to show the construction of the pit of terracotta warriors and horses, destruction, discovery and repair process.
exhibition by the State Council, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage, Cultural Relics Bureau of Shaanxi Province, Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Museum and a number of Shaanxi Province heritage institutions support. (End)
> Hong Kong and Macao News Highlights:
- Regal luxury collection of only 25% stay descendants ranked the world’s third from the bottom
- EAC will send notice of the Chief Executive election is fair and smooth sense of satisfaction
- Hong Kong moves to Hong Kong to curb property prices is not Hong Kong people can not buy it
- · Secret of the late Premier Zhou Enlai approved the construction of the “Water for Life”
- the new Government, deputy director of the first round of the 39 finalists interview
- Mainland visitors, consumption patterns change to Hong Kong to the number of the chemotactic frequency amount to reduce
- · Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Region 12 session of the National People’s Congress election campaigns start
- Leung Chun-ying to respond to the impression of “serious hawks” such as frequency of visit to the community and the public discussion
the selection of