BEIJING, June 12, Hong Kong’s Wen Wei Po reported, the Hong Kong parents are often too easy to be distracted child, lack of concentration, affect academic performance.
survey found that more than 90% of parents surveyed believe that children “easily distracted”, “often left their seats,” and “non-compliance guidelines to do things”, while the concentration decreased mainly due to children using a computer or cell phone too much. Nearly half of parents of children aware of the concentration decreased, but the majority of per capita refusing to face the problem; only 10% of parents are willing to daily time with your children, to guide their children to concentrate on doing things.
Hollywood Plaza earlier to about 600 sterile parents of children 6 to 12 years for a “children’s attention questionnaire. It was found that about 95 percent of parents surveyed said that the children easily distracted by the environment or something; about 80% to 90% of the parents interviewed the children is difficult to do things according to the guidelines, it is difficult to focus on one thing for a long time. More than 50 percent of parents think that children’s concentration decreased, but more than 85 percent of parents surveyed do not find time every day with your children, and refers Yu Sancheng parents will arrange maid work and family and friends to teach their children, hope to be able to reverse the situation.As to the reasons for the decline of child attention, the approximately 83% of parents surveyed that use too much computer or mobile phone will make the child concentration decreased; 47% refers to the children watch TV too much is one of the “culprit”. Approximately 56% of parents were worried about the lack of child attention will affect their learning, and ultimately can not enter the preferred school, the impact of the future.
Hong Kong College of Family Education Directors YU Wing – fai, said the figures reflect the decline of the concentration of students in Hong Kong are quite common, parents ignore the seriousness of the problem. He said that more than 50% of parents feel helpless and lost for the children failed to improve concentration, but only about 10% of a day taking the time to accompany their children, to address the issue, show that the parents failed to put words into action.
suggestion that parents can be the child’s review process is divided into several periods, such as to allow each revision of the child 20 minutes after the break three minutes, then continue to review, this will enhance the child attention.
Editor: Cheng Tao]
- · Ying research: poor atmosphere the easy distraction studies have shown that the boss of the more fierce the efficiency of the worse
America : 1/6 of a taxi driver in the campus area the easy distraction the
· America College of Emergency Physicians WARNING: send text messages the easy to be distracted result in injury
> Hong Kong and Macao News Highlights:
- Secret Premier Zhou Enlai personally approved the construction of Hong Kong “Water for Life”
- the new Government, deputy director of the first round of the 39 finalists interview
- Mainland visitors, consumption patterns change to Hong Kong to the number of the chemotactic frequency amount to reduce
- · Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Region 12 session of the National People’s Congress election campaigns start
- Leung Chun-ying to respond to the impression of “serious hawks” such as frequency of visit to the community and the public discussion
- Hong Kong Family is most important to children of parents honor to give pocket money “
- Hong Kong will host more than 300 activities to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR)
- Lights Rambling: the city “hot fill” Hong Kong “cram schools” 15 years
the selection of