BEIJING, Taiyuan, May 17 (Fan Lifang) the evening of 14, three children in Taiyuan, Shanxi province, the consumption of lamb skewers on the flow of the stalls, the hospital diagnosis of nitrite poisoning. 17, the reporter learned from the hospital, and three children can be discharged. Jinyuan District, has advance for patients with medical expenses.According to the three children, two sisters, father, Mr Tsang, at 12:00 on the 17th or so, Jinyuan District, Yoshii streets do the North Yancun village committees responsible person, respectively, to the fight of two families in the hospital account income of 12,000 yuan and 5000 yuan.
“hospitalization of two children now, I spent a total of about 14,000 yuan to the money largely offset by the cost.” Mr Tsang told reporters. Liu Zheng, director of the Shanxi Children’s Hospital intensive care unit, said the sisters have recovered without recurrence or sequelae can be discharged.
Although Mr Tsang also received hospital discharged notice, but still do not trust, and adhere to his two daughters to stay in hospital for a period of time.findings, the Jinyuan District Health Bureau office, a staff member said the investigation is ongoing, the results not yet released. According to him, the relevant departments held a meeting on rectifying health and safety of the street vendors. (End)
BEIJING, real-time news