Standard newspaper reported, the anti-Japanese demonstrations in China has led to the Japanese car manufacturer sales decreased by $ 250 million. According to the Institute for Advanced Studies in Vienna experts estimate so far, Japan’s manufacturers in China have cut 14,000 vehicles, and cut the number will further increase. Toyota and Honda have shut down some factories. Nissan continues to produce. China is the world’s largest auto market, accounting for 11% of Toyota’s sales, 18% of the sales of Honda, Nissan sales 27%.
- / li>
- Related Q
- sharp drop in sales to Japanese car prices Lubing the “Black September”
- Toyota president talk about Japanese cars was destroyed: hit the car, the pain in my body
- foreign media said the Japanese car firms $ 250 million production losses in China
- Japanese the car hard Bureau: “force majeure” efforts
- Sales collective case of hardship Japanese cars in China crisis intensified
- by the Diaoyu Islands issue affect Japanese car sales decline Jianxian
- Shenzhen 4 people smashing Japanese cars in the boycott of Japanese goods operations been arrested
- Japanese cars: the landless difficult closing
- 2012-09-20 the car is locked, if people smashing car window glass after
- 2012-09-20 Beijing What kind of car wash card is best?
- 2012-09-20 Skoda Octavia car rearview mirror how demolition?
- 2012-09-20 Na Zhi Jie domestic independent brand car?
- 2012-09-20 Dongfeng Aeolus A60 and the new Sylphy than what advantage
- 2012-09-20 want to give my father to buy a car, on the practical, easterly winds
- 2012-09-20 This flag is what kind of car?
- 2012-09-20 want to buy a Wuling Hongguang 1.4, did not know there even
(Edit: greatly _Sunny)